When you live in and around London, it’s often easy to take the iconic architecture for granted, but this is certainly not lost on Natalie and Matt, they were all for a London Landmark Engagement Shoot!
We spent an hour around Westminster, capturing some relaxed set up shots and natural moments between the husband and wife to be. If you have read any of my previous posts on engagement shoots, you’ll know that I am a great advocate of them, here’s why
- CATCHING UP: I had not seen Natalie and Matt since our initial meeting 9 months previous, so it was great to get familiar with them again
- PEACE OF MIND: It’s a chance for the couple to see me at work, and feel confident that their wedding pictures are in safe hands.
- FINAL DETAILS: This is a much better way to find out all of the final details of the big day rather than long email conversations.
- RELAX: Many of us feel quite unnatural having our picture taken, so this session helps both bride and groom feel at ease in front of the camera before their big day.
- HYPE: After our shoot, Natalie and Matt got some lovely shots to share across social media to build the hype before their big day, and they even printed some to use as decor on their wedding day.